Your budget is not a limitation, it serves as a guide. Budgets often offer a challenge that directs us towards wonderful options which otherwise would not have been discovered.
Each event’s flower story needs to work within the context of all other design choices involved. The style, the mood, the purpose, and the timeline all serve as a map that guides us for each event.Learn More
1. Let’s talk and set a time to meet.
2. Send me pictures of what you love, your aesthetic, the venue space, etc. Everything that resonates. Send me pictures of what you don’t like too. In turn, I will send you pictures to build a design together.
3. A preliminary quote will be created based upon our conversations. We use it to narrow down and hone in on the key elements, alter what may not be in your budget. For example, identify where flowers used for one thing can be used again for another.
4. Rest time. Keep in touch. Watch if there is a change in taste or direction. I will keep checking in with you.
5. When appropriate, I will create a mockup of the centerpiece we have been discussing to translate our words into a 3D creation.
6. Finalize a working budget.
7. Sign a letter of Agreement listing out the scope of work.
8. Let’s create!Contact Me
“If I could bottle Leslie up and carry her in my pocket, I would. And if I did, I’m quite certain my life would be more colorful, more stylish, and more all- around fabulous thanks to Leslie’s good influence. Leslie has an uncanny ability to know just what you want, even without you saying it out loud. She knows people, she knows flowers, she knows lighting and space and vibe and the importance of having everything look just so. She is it.”
– Bess Kenned
“Petals and Twist was prompt, easy to talk to, and completely professional at every turn. Leslie did a great job of talking me through the process of envisioning what our flowers might look like by sending photos along with the descriptions. On the wedding day the space began looking nice, but by the time the flowers were delivered and the tables were filled with flowers, everything looked truly stunning and even more beautiful than I had imagined!”
– Jaadi and JeffreyContact Me
We hope you have enjoyed what you have seen. There are many other photos and ideas available that we would be happy to share with you. We look forward to providing you with inspiration, guidance and a sense of comfort that comes from making well-informed decisions.get in touch